Terms & Conditions
The document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act 2000 . This electronic is generated by a Computer System and does not require any physical or digital signature.
Welcome to Shoppydin, a service provided by Dinesh IT Systems, a unit of Kerala Dinesh Beedi Workers’ Central Co-operative Society Ltd., for online marketing products from its units like Food, Apparels and Umbrella owned by Kerala Dinesh Beedi Workers’ Central Co-operative Society Ltd., having its main place of business at Kannur. (Herein after referred as Shoppydin)
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website Shoppydin reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this user agreement. Those who choose to assess this site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of you account and password and for restricting access to you computer, and you agree to accept responsibilities for all activities that occur under your account or password Shoppydin shall not be liable to any person or loss or damages which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and us and when required. When you visit the site or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you email or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products of Shoppydin does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a large base to buy and sell products or services. Shoppydin only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of all the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and Buyer.
3. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc.
4. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you, any extra cost incurred by Shoppydin for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
5. That before placing order, your will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agreed to be bound by the condition of sale included.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Shoppydin owns all intellectual property rights to and into the Site, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patent-able or not), goodwill. You acknowledge and agree you shall not use reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to Kerala Dinesh Beedi Workers’ Central Welfare Co-operative Society without obtaining authorization from Kerala Dinesh Beedi Workers’ Central Welfare Co-operative Society.
It is agreed that in the event of any disputes whatever it may be, sales, marketing or product wise or terms wise,; jurisdiction of such matter and dispute shall be entertained or lodged, having the jurisdiction of the court, where the registered office of Kerala Dinesh Beedi Workers’ Central Welfare Co-operative Society is situated, in Kannur is alone having jurisdiction.